Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TREVOR LINDEN'S RETIREMENT

Wow I can't believe it. Trevor Linden of the Vancouver Canucks is retiring after 19 years in the National Hockey League. What will he do? No one knows but right now this is a shock to me and everyone who watched Linden play hockey. But what really sucks is the fact that he never won the Stanley Cup. I am praying to god that fans remember what type of player he was and what he did for the Canucks when he played for them. He was one amazing player and I am never going to compare him to any other great players in the NHL. He will always be remember as an amazing leader and champion in my heart and in the heart of many Linden fans in the NHL. My time is to right an article on Linden and I am going to write it right now. I want fans to remember Linden the way I did. Good luck to you, Linden. I hope you find something else in hockey that you love: either coaching or doing something in the architectural business with your brother, Jamie.

No comments: